Re: [paho-dev] Paho Clients Conformance Testing

Hi Ian.

This is a great idea! MQTT is widely used by IoT developers. I can gladly put that in the agenda for our next meeting.

Here is the public URL to our shared calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src="">

iCal version: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/u5j68s710reqmr37vd78jdlbm4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Best,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.