Re: [paho-dev] http/mmpt bridge

Have you looked at doing MQTT over websockets?

Le mar. 22 oct. 2019 à 00:47, Carl Karsten <carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
I need a pattern for sending and receiving mmqt synchronously (I think that's what I want)

goal;
web server listens for a POST
data from POST is sent to mmqt server
mmqt client receives it, evaluates, publishes response
web server is subscribed to response, which becomes the 200/400 http response code to the POST.

the kicker here is the incoming POST connection is held open waiting to hear the response over mmqt.

I can think of a few ways to structure this, but none of them feel right.

I'm playhing wiht a simple http server in python,

If someone wants to show me how to do this easier in Node, im curious about that.

--
Carl K