Re: [paho-dev] EPL version 2 and general update

Hi Ian,

Could you comment, in general, about what the libraries from EMQ are? They wouldn't by any chance be Erlang or Elixir MQTT clients, would they? If so, I and a small group of people that I know would be very interested!

As for an update on my end...

I've been working on the Rust client recently getting some requested features implemented including server responses and better integration  with Rust multithreading and Async I/O libraries. That's going well, and I should have a v0.6 pre-release out within a week or two.

I will then immediately start on MQTT v5 support for both the C++ and Rust clients. I'm hopping for a mid-summer release for both.

Frank