Re: [paho-dev] Throttle / limit rate of messages on MQTT topic on client

Hi,

There is no functionality in the client to do this, using something like https://github.com/uber-go/ratelimit and calling take when the message received callback is triggered as well as before doing a publish should allow you to limit the overall requests per second.

Al