Subject: [iot-wg] 1 Week Left! 2019 IoT Developer Survey - Please Share!!
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 10:47:31 +0100
From: Jameka Woodberry <jameka.woodberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Thabang Mashologu <thabang.mashologu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

We have one week left for the IoT Developer Survey. Please share on your communication channels so we can give this survey one last push.

Text, blogs, and social for you to use:

Text:
1 Week Left! Participate in our 5th annual IoT Developer Survey, organized by the Eclipse IoT Working Group! This survey is intended to deliver valuable insight into programming languages, platforms, and infrastructure for building IoT solutions. If you are an IoT developer, we want to hear from you! Responses will be collected until March 8th.

Blogs for you to use:

Social:
  • Only a few more days left to share your insights and experience in #IoT! Take the 2019 IoT Developer Survey today: http://bit.ly/2WVoOvP #IoT #Developer #Survey #IoTCommunity @EclipseIoT
  • 1 week left IoT developers! Your input is key to understanding current and future trends in #IoT development! Take the 2019 IoT Developer Survey today: http://bit.ly/2WVoOvP  #IoT #Developer #Survey #IoTCommunity @EclipseIoT
  • Calling all #IoT developers! Only one week left to take this year's IoT Developer Survey! We want to hear from you: http://bit.ly/2WVoOvP #InternetofThings
Please find all the imagery here:

Thank you all and wishing you a great work week!
Best,
Jameka

--

Jameka Woodberry

EU & IoT Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

**Participate in this year's IoT Developer Survey**

iot.eclipse.org

eclipse.org

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn

Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252