Re: [paho-dev] Java client service release 1.2.1

Great news Ian! Congrats on another Paho release. I think I'll update some of my tools to use this new release and start playing with it.

I'm happy that #330 was resolved on this release. Although I managed to work around it, I was still seeing it from time to time.

Thanks and enjoy your vacation.