[paho-dev] MQTT debugging tool?

Hi,

I'm implementing a MQTT-interface to an embedded device and still have problems with it. Since the different MQTT-brokers do not give enough information on illegal/wrong/failed/whatever incoming connections, my question:

is there some kind of MQTT-debugging tool, means a software which behaves like a MQTT-broker but gives extensive logging and error information on all incoming client connections so that one can find the reason for non-working MQTT clients?

Thanks!

Mike

Back to the top