Re: [paho-dev] release site is only updated to 1.0.2

Hi Jian,

Thank you for pointing this out, I'm not sure why the latest versions are not recorded in those two XML files, but I will investigate and see if I can get back to you.

For reference, version 1.1.1 of the Java client is currently the latest release version, however the 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT should shortly be released as version 1.3.0 once we have tidied out the last of the remaining issue.

Kind regards,

James Sutton
Software Engineer - IoT Foundation - MQTT Open Source Projects
Ops Team - Wimbledon Project

Phone: +44(0) 7884 174498
E-mail:
Personal Website: www.jsutton.co.uk
Find me on:
IBM

Hursley Park
HursleySO212JN
United Kingdom

IBM United Kingdom Limited Registered in England and Wales with number 741598 Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hants. PO6 3AU