[paho-dev] Paho regular online meeting schedule

Hi all,

I'm going to restart the regular Paho meetings for committers and contributors on every other Tuesday, starting next week, 17th July.  The time is 13:30 UK time, for 30 minutes.

We used to use the phone, but I'm pleased to say that we can now have video calls - the URL to join is:

https://eclipse.zoom.us/j/326298541

(I think it's still possible to join by phone as well).

For this first meeting, I don't plan to have a particular agenda, apart from outlining where the project stands and fielding any questions.  As it's Summer I don't expect many attendees, so if I'm the only one, I'll use it as a test run :-)

--
Ian Craggs
Eclipse Paho Project Lead & Mosquitto Committer

Back to the top