[paho-dev] Fwd: Paho-C-Client- Unable to run sample examples.

Hello,

I have pulled paho-mqtt-C library repo and followed given instruction to build and install the same.

As expected all four library shared objects are created at /usr/local/lib.

However, whenever I am trying to run one of the sample, I am getting following error.

Supriyas-MacBook-Air:samples supriyajagtap$ ./MQTTClient_publish

dyld: Library not loaded: libpaho-mqtt3c.so.1

  Referenced from: /Users/supriyajagtap/Documents/IOT_Client/paho.mqtt.c/build/output/samples/./MQTTClient_publish

  Reason: image not found

Abort trap: 6

I googled for the same, and tried all possible solutions given on different forums, but no luck.

I also copied one of the sample file code in another project and tried building the same. Getting following errors, at the time of linking.

  "_MQTTAsync_connect", referenced from:

      _myconnect in paho_c_pub.o

      _connectionLost in paho_c_pub.o

  "_MQTTAsync_createWithOptions", referenced from:

      _main in paho_c_pub.o

  "_MQTTAsync_destroy", referenced from:

      _main in paho_c_pub.o

  "_MQTTAsync_disconnect", referenced from:

      _main in paho_c_pub.o

  "_MQTTAsync_send", referenced from:

      _main in paho_c_pub.o

  "_MQTTAsync_setCallbacks", referenced from:

      _main in paho_c_pub.o

I want to write my own mqtt client using paho-c apis, however I need to test the existing functionality, especially SSL support provided by the library, before implementing the same.

Am I missing any step here. Any help would be highly appreciated.

--
Best Regards,
Supriya J

Back to the top