[paho-dev] Python MQTT native vs. as binding

Hi,

Just wondering:

The Paho-MQTT Python package now seems to implement the MQTT protocol
purely in Python.  I'm using it and in principle I'm happy with it.

But did someone ever think of writing a Python binding for the Paho-C
library and could that improve performance for high-volume clients
(think of thousands of messages per second received/published)?

--
--    Jos Vos <jos@xxxxxx>
--    X/OS Experts in Open Systems BV   |   Office: +31 20 6938364

Back to the top