Re: [paho-dev] Paho Python client v1.3.0 release

Thanks Pierre. The official date for the Eclipse Oxygen simultaneous release is Wednesday, the 28th.

We'll be trying to get as many of the updates available as soon as possible around that date. I know that James has the Java and Android clients ready to go, and I will have the main C client ready.

We'll round up any stragglers as soon as we can after that. I've just been on vacation and have some more to come, while James is helping out for IBM at Wimbledon - that's the reason we've been quiet.

Ian