[paho-dev] Resumption of Paho Project Conference Calls

Hello all,

as the number of committers and contributors on the Paho project has continued to increase, I'm thinking that resuming the regular Paho project calls would be useful, to improve the contact between us all. It used to be quite straightforward for me to keep track of the main activities, but now that's not so easy! The calls used to be bi-weekly:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Paho/Project_Call_Minutes

I'm thinking once a month might be a good frequency.  Thoughts?

Ian

Back to the top