Re: [paho-dev] Is test_mqtt4async hanging?

Hi,

Roger's approach is to open a socket within the test, and code the expected responses within that, mimicking what a real broker would do.

In this particular case, I think that approach would be reasonable.

I think it's worth opening an issue to keep track. (Or you could contribute a test program for me :-)

Ian