Re: [paho-dev] MQTT-SN gateway for Paho is ready to test.

sorry, I had sent it in the middle of writing.

anyway, i could not change the tools chain.
I'm still staking to make a pull request.

however, gateway in my repository is working,
so every one can test it using Eclipse CDT.

100 clients can communicate in default.
Clients can be authenticated if client list file resides.

The client list file format is:
      Lines bigning with # are comment line.
      ClientId, SensorNetAddress, "unstableLine", "secureConnection"
      in case of UDP, SensorNetAddress format is portNo@IPAddress.
      if the SensorNetwork is not stable, write unstableLine.
      if BrokerConnection is SSL, write secureConnection.

  Ex:
      # Client List
      ClientID1,11200@192.168.10.1
      ClientID2,35000@192.168.50.200,unstableLine
      ClientID3,40000@192.168.200.50,secureConnection
      ClientID4,41000@192.168.200.51,unstableLine,secureConnection

tomoaki

Hi Ian,

my gateway project is a eclipse C++ project.
but paho mqtt-sn is a C project.
to make a pull request, it should be changed to C++.

I tried it and get error,
sh -c "autoreconf -i"
autoreconf: 'configure.ac' or 'configure.in' is required

Hi Tomoaki,

thank you.  I'm not an expert on Github (yet!), so I'll have to look into pull requests, unless someone else jumps in first.

Ian