Re: [paho-dev] Lua library

NodeMCU has a MQTT implementation, for Lua, not in Lua (written in C/C++), which might be of interest to look at anyway, but the code looks pretty specialized to that platform. I've used it some, without SSL, (I think you get that if you enable a define), and it works well for what I used it for (some pub, a sub, relatively low data rates).

PK