Re: [paho-dev] mqtt-spy To Become Part of Paho!

Thank you everyone for accepting the contribution!

If you'd like to get a better feel on what mqtt-spy is/does, take a
look at the project wiki and/or the 3 blog posts published recently:

- http://www.hivemq.com/blog/mqtt-toolbox-mqtt-spy
- http://www.hivemq.com/blog/mqtt-toolbox-mqtt-spy-daemon
- http://www.hivemq.com/blog/mqtt-toolbox-mqtt-spy-advanced

Cheers!