From: paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian Craggs
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 1:33 PM
To: paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [paho-dev] Kura Modbus

Hi Said,

did you mean to post your question to the Paho mailing list or the Kura?

Ian

On 01/12/2016 10:39 AM, Said Uçar wrote:

Hi,

I  try to add Modbus connection (over Ethernet) to my bundle (runs on Raspberry Pi), I looked the documentations [1] and examples [2][3], but I can’t figure out how to implement my Raspberry as a slave device. All examples are ‘Modbus Master’ device. I searched but couldn’t find anything related to ‘slave implementation’. Maybe it is not possible to implement, I don’t know exactly. If you can suggest me anything, I will be appreciate.

Thanks in advance,

Said.

[1] = http://eclipse.github.io/kura/doc/kura-modbus-driver.html

[2] = http://esf.eurotech.com/docs/how-to-use-modbus