[paho-dev] Android - waitForCompletion() when connecting

Hello,

I'm using the Android service v 1.0.2. Calling the waitForCompletion method seems to create a deadlock, at least on my devices. I  tried it with an empty activity, creating only a client calling connect() and waitForCompletion() in onCreate().

Am I missing something here? I just want to determine the time the connection is established so I can subscribe to some fixed subjects.

Regards,

Michael

Back to the top