[paho-dev] Publishing paho to maven central

Hi all,

As a part of a project I’m working on (Microsoft Azure IoT) I need to use Paho Java Client library. However, I have a hard constraint: I can only include stuff if it’s coming from the Maven Central repository (http://search.maven.org/). Would it be possible for you to consider publishing the library on Maven Central? If time is a constraint for you, we would be able to contribute by doing it ourselves.

Thank you,

Ilie Luican

Back to the top