Re: [paho-dev] Auto discover, DHCP option

I use Arduino clients in an home automation system. And I would like to have the less configuration possible on the system. For now, clients get an IP from DHCP, and I added a free option (111) to the DHCP server to retrieve MQTT server address, but this is not standard.
zeroconf is an option too, I will investigate on this.