[paho-dev] Connecting to external broker through restricted network using Paho.

Hi Team,

My client is using a restricted network i.e it's behind a firewall which permits requests to only 443 port. So it does not allow the client to connect to any other port that my mqtt broker is running on.

Is there any way to connect to target broker running on random port like 12000 with such network restrictions using Paho java client?

I think I will have to start a proxy which will route mqtt connect request to target ip and port but I am not sure how to do that.

Please help me out and let me know how can I achieve this?

--
Thanks and Regards,

Saurabh Patil

Back to the top