Re: [paho-dev] paho-mqtt: How to publish an image file with python ?

It's not caused by using Python 3 on your PC is it?

Ian

On 05/12/2015 03:10 PM, Donie Leigh wrote:
Thank you Roger, I tried on my laptop and it works, may be there is something wrong on my PC, I will check that tomorrow.

Hi Donie,

I tested your code against test.mosquitto.org - using bytearray() and
without a username/password of course - and everything worked fine. I
used a mosquitto_sub subscriber and it received the image file.

Have you also seen the paho.mqtt.publish convenience class?

Cheers,

Roger