[paho-dev] Hi guys

http://blog.csdn.net/kuailebeihun_/article/details/25245023

i do this tutorial in eclipse kepler and everything is ok.

Now I'm trying put         String tmpDir = System.getProperty("java.io.tmpdir");
and       final  MqttDefaultFilePersistence dataStore = new MqttDefaultFilePersiste(tmpDir); in this project
and in the server project (i.e.: the server project publish msg(s) to topic "xxx/yyy", with qos = 2)

My questions is: In the first time when I start a java project (in eclipse) , I need read latest post of the topic "xxx/yyy" relative to dataStore file persist.

How to do this ??

Back to the top