Re: [paho-dev] MQTT C++ Paho Client - Delivers QOS2 message before hand-shake is complete

Thanks Nick for your quick response. Appreciate it!
Got it, that clarifies it (we're maintaining in flight message ids).

A follow up question though:
What would happen let's say when the client restarts (while it was in middle of the QOS2 flow) and it has does not start a clean session?

In my use case, we are planning to invoke commands (like Power OFF, Decrease pressure etc.) on a machine (say a turbine/compressor etc.) that would be delivered from a central server using QOS2.

Thanks,
Rajesh