Re: [paho-dev] paho Android Service and Sample App with Gradle

Hi Ian,

I understand. So, what's the alternative to Sandro? My code and his is pretty much the same.

Thanks,

-Jeff Prestes

Hi Sandro (and Jeff),

it's not a problem for me to accept your idea -- I thank you for making the contribution :-)

So, Benjamin might correct me here, but it's my understanding that we can't currently accept contributions via github pull requests.   They have to be via Eclipse bugzilla or Gerrit, because of the Eclipse IP/legal process.  I also believe that this is something the Eclipse Foundation is looking into, but that any solution isn't necessarily simple or likely to happen soon.

Benjamin?

Ian