[paho-dev] Max. messages processed per seconds

Hi guys,

could anybody tell me the aproximate message receiving limit of paho java asynchronous client? I'm developing a backend and use only one asynchronous client to receive messages of all application users. I would like to know the average message rate that this asynchronous client is able to receive, based on your experiences.

In this way I can decide whether to use one client to subscribe all needed topics or some clients to subscribe some topic each one of them (anyway... it his a good practice?).

Best regards.

PS: I'm loosing some QoS2 messages when receiving at 1 ms each 50 milliseconds and don't know the cause (the NIC configuration, Mosquitto broker configuration/limits, user side limits -MQTT.js-, PAHO client limits...). So, I would like to discard potential source of failures.

--
---
Manuel Domínguez Dorado

Back to the top