Re: [paho-dev] Query topics of a broker

Hi Matthias,

If you need something for testing purposes as opposed to the
production environment, you can use mqtt-spy. Once you've subscribed
to "#" or "/#", it will list all available topics. You can then search
for topics containing given text value in the provided search field.

Alternatively, you can use the message log functionality available in
both mqtt-spy and mqtt-spy-daemon to log all messages and then inspect
(e.g. with mqtt-spy) what topics were logged.

Hope it helps,
Kamil