Re: [paho-dev] Cross-compilation of Eclipse Paho

Hi Rainer,

the situation I want to avoid is having a list of output directory names in the Ant job, having to maintain that list and select the right one in the job. That's just a recipe for more work and bugs.

If the Ant job detects the output directory dynamically and uses it, I'd be happy with that.

Another alternative would be to change the Hudson job so that it didn't use Ant. But that would be a few days' work, and not something I really want to look into right now.

Ian