From:        Ian Craggs <icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        01/31/2015 06:49 PM
Subject:        Re: [paho-dev] Paho Java client and WebSockets
Sent by:        paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The subject has come up.  Seems like a good thing to do.  I'll look into it.

Ian

On 31/01/15 08:45, Benjamin Cabé wrote:

I’ve been asked recently on Twitter if Paho supports for MQTT over WebSockets. I wonder if this is something that was planned for future releases? FWIW it doesn’t look like a big deal to implement judging by this existing project (based on Paho) I found on GH:

https://github.com/inventit/mqtt-websocket-java
https://github.com/inventit/mqtt-websocket-java/blob/master/src/main/java/io/inventit/dev/mqtt/paho/WebSocketNetworkModule.java

Maybe the author would be willing to contribute to Paho? :-)

_____

Benjamin Cabé

Eclipse Foundation
+33 (0) 619196101