Re: [paho-dev] Repeated calls callbackToActivity in MqttConnection

Hi Jacarri,

thanks.  That's what I thought you probably meant, I just wanted to make sure.

Ian

On 12/24/2014 12:52 AM, 陈健 wrote:
hi  Ian:

The 1000th row  code should be deleted。 because doAfterConnectFail(resultBundle) has been call [service.callbackToActivity(clientHandle, Status.ERROR,resultBundle)] .

 I wrote wrong, should "The 1000th row " rather then "The first 1000 lines"