[paho-dev] CC3200 select issue

Hi everyone,

I've implemented the embedded C example on a CC3200 to connect to our broker (2lemetry). It connects and subscribes/publishes just fine, but after some random time (can't seem to find any consistency) it seems the call to sl_Select() in cc3200_read() doesn't timeout causing it to hang. The weird part is it seems to close the socket gracefully because our broker gets a disconnect message. Just wondering if anyone else by chance seen anything similar to this on the CC3200? I'm about to start going through TI's SimpleLink code to see what's going on.

Cheers,
Mark

Mark Mulrooney | Senior Embedded Engineer | 2lemetry, Inc

Back to the top