Re: [paho-dev] To get the message

Yes thanks. I was able to do the same using callback.

Regards,
Abhishek

On Oct 13, 2014 8:46 PM, "Jeff Prestes" <jeffprestes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Abhishek,

Yes, it's possible and I did it last weekend.

Considering you're using Paho's API, Have you implemented your Listener? Also, have you registered it when you subscribed to the channel?

If you wanna an example of a Java implementation you can check my code https://github.com/jeffprestes/candies-client

I hope reading my example you could solve your issue.

Cheers,

- Jeff Prestes