[paho-dev] example code - mqtt on cc3200

Hi Al,

I’m sorry there was a mistake on my last post. The place its getting stuck is in the MQTTWrite function (not MQTT Read) and the lines its getting stuck on is

do {
readySock = sl_Select(n->my_socket + 1, NULL, &fdset, NULL, &timeVal);
} while(readySock != 1);

readySock is always equal to 0.

Also, I think I figured out where the hostname gets entered in. In the opts struct, it is the host element. So i set that to  “iot.eclipse.org,”  but I’m still getting stuck in the while loop above. Any suggestions?

Best,
Danny

Back to the top