[paho-dev] example code - mqtt on cc3200

Hi,

I haven’t seen any code posted for a MQTT cc3200 example. Can you point me in the right direction for how to subscribe to published messages on iot.eclipse.org?

I’m assuming I have to build a Client struct before I can perform a MQTTConnect. I don’t understand what some of the parameters are in the MQTTClient function. What are the Buf and the ReadBuf? Should they just be  pointers to empty unsigned char arrays?

Appreciate any help.

Best,
Danny

Back to the top