Re: [paho-dev] Embedded MQTT C Client

Hi All,

I just started trying to port the MQTTClient to Spark Core. As you
mentioned in previous post I should try with the Arduino embedded C++
library.
So I suppose I need to import the header files under
../MQTTClient/src/arduino Countdown.h, and WifiPStack.h (not
EthernetStack.h since Spark Core hasn’t ethernet=LAN) on-board and all
source code under ../MQTTPacket/src/ except the ones (used by servers)
mentioned by Ian: QTTUnsubscribeServer.c, MQTTSubscribeServer.c and
MQTTConnectServer.c?

Probably a newbie-stupid question: under ../MQTTClient/src/arduino i only
see header (.h) files, there are no implementation (.cpp) files, I suppose
the .h files use the implementation/libraries provided by the Spark Core,
is that correct?

Thanks.
Guy