Re: [paho-dev] Future Requirements and Releases of Paho

Hi,
some ideas:

- maybe some MQTT test suite for testing client/broker compatibility
- an out of the box client for some hardware plaforms like arduino, mbed
  with TLS security :)

I think the MQTT embedded security story could be greatly improved :)