[paho-dev] Javascript JUnit test reports

I'm trying to get the Javascript tests to produce JUnit test reports so that the Hudson builds can pick them up. Whatever I've tried so far, I don't get any reports.

I'm running this command:

jasmine-node --junitreport --forceexit test

The tests work fine - the end of the output to the console is:

anotherClient-1 received msg: cleanSession-msg
anotherClient-1 disconnected
socket closed  Normal connection closure
client-1 connected
client-1 delivered message: cleanSession-msg
client-1 disconnected
.

Finished in 40.302 seconds
19 tests, 1232 assertions, 0 failures, 0 skipped

but no JUnit report files. I've tried using the --output option and a bunch of others at random, but no dice.

Anyone any ideas?

--
Ian Craggs
Committer on Paho, Mosquitto