Re: [paho-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] Luna marketing bullets

<stuff deleted>
Although ECF has applicability to the IoT space, it is not an IoT project, it's and RT project.

Yeah, I'm aware of the structure.

E.g. it will not be part of the soon-to-be-created IoT top-level project. It is also not new to the release train, as Paho is.

Benjamin's original statement was 'on the release train', not 'new to the release train'. But in any case...fwiw...as ECF is a Paho consumer we are quite happy about Paho's joining the SR...as it makes it easier for both our and Paho's consumers to benefit. Seems to me that's kind of noteworthy, but that's just my view.

That said, we do have ECF's bullet points for the Luna press activities.

I understand and appreciate that...but it seems a separate thread.

Scott

Back to the top