Re: [paho-dev] Downloads page updated

That link tries going to the #downloads anchor which is missing on the page, so you end up at the top of the page. I've added the missing anchor down by the list of links to the various clients.

My original plan was to have download links for each client/utility on the front page. But at the time, we didn't have downloads available, so it would have been a very patchy result. Also some clients needed building from source, so just providing a download with no context or help wasn't very useful.

Now we do have downloads available for more of the clients, we can look at adding links back in.

I'm also open to suggestions for renaming the 'Downloads' menu.

Nick