Re: [paho-dev] Paho Java client packaging

Hi Ian,

Great news, that's good progress and I'm sure will be popular.

I look forward to you tagging 0.9 - I've got a couple of fixes for the
Python client that would go into a 0.9.1 release, but it feels wrong
doing that before you're all done :)

Cheers,

Roger