Re: [paho-dev] MQTT WebSockets Sandbox Server?

Hi Ian,

iot.eclipse.org:80 ought to work, but it's possible someone has
changed the config. I haven't looked for a while. :1883 should never
work, because it isn't websockets :)

I've just restarted apache, let me know if that helped.
iot.eclipse.org/sys should show the $SYS tree for the broker over
websockets - it definitely used to. I can't test it because of the
work proxy.

Cheers,

Roger

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Ian Craggs
<icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roger (et al),
>
> is there a MQTT over websockets sandbox server running somewhere now?  I'm
> trying to get the JavaScript client build working - the tests are failing
> because they can't connect to m2m.eclipse.org:1883, which is where they were
> pointing.
>
> I've tried iot.eclipse.org:80, 1883 and some other ports...
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> -- Ian Craggs icraggs@xxxxxxxxxx
> IBM United Kingdom
> Committer on Paho, Mosquitto