Re: [paho-dev] MQTT Golang - OnConnectionLost if Ping Fails

We should probably have these discussions in the open as I've also been thinking about some deeper changes to the client too. I've created the following page on the wiki; https://wiki.eclipse.org/Paho/Go_Client_Design please get stuck in, add your ideas and comments and let's see what people want from the client.

Al