[paho-dev] Static Libraries for Paho C ARM Build

Hello everyone,

I run the build sequence with:

export TARGET_PLATFORM=Arm

However, it is only creating a single ‘.so’ file (libmqttv3c.so), whereas the x86 make path creates all 4 libraries (2 static, 2 dynamic).  I am looking to create a static library for the ARM project I am looking on using Paho but I think I may need more guidance.  I’m not exactly that versed in creating/managing makefiles but I’m getting better.

Any tips?

Thanks!

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of AGCO. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Neither AGCO nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan and virus check the e-mail and its attachment(s) (if any).

Back to the top