Re: [paho-dev] Using Paho embedded-C client for Arduino

Hi Benjamin,

Nick and I were talking about this yesterday.  One or both of us will be looking into this soon.  I'm hoping the C++ API layer I'm working on for mbed (and will be pulled back into Paho) will work on Arduino, as well as the current embedded C client in Paho.

Hopefully we'll have some news soon, unless someone else beats us to it :-)

Ian