Re: [paho-dev] Release Review on April 30th

Hi Ian,

There is currently no mention of incubating on PyPi. It could go in
the readme file at the top and that is then displayed on the PyPi
page. Getting it into the filename would be non-trivial, afaict.

I do think that offering downloads is appropriate. The PyPi
installation only gives you the raw modules that you will use. A
download offers the examples directory as well.

Cheers,

Roger