Re: [paho-dev] Paho IP log - committers please check

I made a small change to the way that contributor commits are discovered (I had made an invalid assumption).

You'll notice that there are a few more entries in the contributions table now. I checked a lot of them and they are all accurate as far as I can tell.

I did notice that some commits in the /paho/org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.python.git repository predate the creation of the project. How is this possible?

Wayne