Re: [paho-dev] Paho IP log - committers please check

Hi Roger,

thanks for checking. Jan-Piet Mens is showing on the who's involved page: http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.paho/who, so some part of the process is working.

The help (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Automatic_IP_Log) implies that git contributions should be picked up automatically, assuming this process (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Handling_Git_Contributions) was followed. As the commits were signed off by Jan-Piet I think they ought to be picked up.

I only added the Python repository to the project metadata last week, so the weekly update next weekend might fix things. If it doesn't show up by next week, we'll have to take some other action.

Ian