[paho-dev] Paho Releases 1.0 and 1.1

Hello All,

I've created two releases for Paho with tentative contents (Roger, do you want to add the Python client?):

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.paho/releases/1.0.0

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.paho/releases/1.1.0

in one of the timescales suggested by David Williams. 1.0 in February or March, combined with graduation. I am motivated to go for graduation because I think MQTT client libraries included are ready for production. I realize that graduation comes with responsibilities:

(http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Criteria_for_Graduating_from_Incubation_Phase_to_Mature_Phase).

but I think we ought to take this on.

1.1 to be part of the Luna simultaneous release, which is 25th June.

I hope to announce our intent to participate in the Luna simultaneous release, ideally tomorrow, on the cross-project-issues-dev mailing list. Please review the plans and let me know what you think.

Thanks.

Ian

Back to the top