From:        Jianing Ren <jianingr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        27/11/2013 02:04
Subject:        [paho-dev] maxInflight window size in ClientState
Sent by:        paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,Paho  people,

I am wandering if I can set this maxInflight  value in ClientState to a great number, lets say, 10000? If I do so, does it have any side effect?

Because I have an issue when a large amount of messages publishes at the same time, I will fail to send out from the 11th one, as the default maxInflight value was 10.

Thanks in advance,guys.

Much appreciated.

Regards,

Johnny Ren.

This email has been processed by SmoothZap -
www.smoothwall.net